About the Financial Integrity Network
FIN is comprised of a unique set of professionals who have operated at the forefront of counter-illicit financing in the private and public sectors. Our clients include governments, global banks, and non-bank financial institutions grappling with the challenges of an evolving financial integrity environment.
We are seeking a candidate who is a team player with a strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence.
The Front Desk Associate provides integral office support with a variety of administrative and clerical activities and related tasks. The associate will be responsible for providing support to the Director of Operations and Senior Executive Assistant, answering and directing calls, mail distribution, requisition of supplies, and other additional duties as necessary.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets clients and visitors;
- Answers telephone and directs calls;
- Writes and retrieves messages;
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail;
- Maintains and coordinates the conference room reservation system;
- Maintains clean and organized common areas (pantry, reception area, teaming areas, conference spaces, copy room, etc.);
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.);
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies;
- Assists the Business Operations Team with other related clerical duties as assigned;
- Handles high level of expenses; and
- Assists with domestic and international travel.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years of professional administrative/receptionist experience in a corporate environment;
- A professional personal presentation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of computers and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Experience with sensitive or confidential information; and
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under limited time constraints.
Compensation and Career Path
Market competitive and firm-centric--to be discussed.
Note: This role has a January 2019 start date.